Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Things that make me happy.

-good music.
-good hair days.
-wearing your favorite outfit.
-using big words.
-finding good bible verses.
-curly hair.
-cherry coke.
-feeling pretty.
-last-minute plans.
- successful photoshoots.
-being inspired.
-inspiring someone else.
-chocolate.
-smiling.
-making someone smile.
-when someone says "you made my day"
-kittens
-riding horses.
-beautiful scenery.
-the moon, stars, clouds, sunsets.
-sleepovers.
-cameras.
-when God shows Himself to me in everyday life.
-giving/serving others.
-pouring out your thoughts and feelings to someone you trust.
-long talks with your best friend.
-laughing till you cry.
-inside jokes.
-Erin and Lauren time.
-flickr.
-walking barefoot in soft grass.
-kind people.
-going places with your friends.
-the way things look after it rains.
-making new friends.
-kind people.
-dreaming.
-writing.
-good books.
-creating something beautiful.
-not wearing makeup and being able to rub your eyes.
-watching movies.
-cute things.
-genuinely happy people.
-loud music.
-traveling.
-seeing new things.
-recieving thoughtful comments, messages, or letters.
-people with unique style.
-new clothes.
-afternoon naps.
-cookies.
-v-necks.
-the smell of coffee
-knowing loves me and will never leave me nor forsake me. ever.

I appologize, that was really long. I challenge YOU, whoever is reading this to take a minute to make a list of things that make you happy. The few minutes that it took to write this list, I was really happy just thinking of the things I love. So I think you should too, write a list, type it out. Tag me in it, send me a message so I can read it! I appreciate you. :)

6 comments:

  1. Erin, I cannot thank you enough for posting this. It is so inspirational and so thought-provoking. May you continue to feel the loving presence of the Lord in your life, (including your wonderful photography!) - John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I am so happy to hear that my little list has inspired someone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "when someone says 'you made me day'"

    Yes. Ahh.
    This is a wonderful list. I'll tag you when I do this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i made a list, and smiled the whole time.

    Great idea :)

    ReplyDelete