Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I have nothing insightful or encouraging to say. just complaints. so feel free to skip through this and move on with your life.

I know God has a plan for me and I know that it is bigger and better than anything I could plan. but my one problem with His plan is that I can't seem to accept it. I am sure it's what is right but I'm like a child who just can't see past what she wants at that moment.

I want answers. I want to hear His voice, I want to feel Him with me guiding me through everything. there is purpose for the silence and there is a reason for all of it but for some reason knowing that is just not good enough for me. and realizing this makes me feel even worse, I am lost and broken and there is nothing I can do but be still and wait.

I'm trying. not too successfully, but I'm trying.

I know I am put in this place for a reason, but why? I found myself asking Him that today. why here? I want to escape. I feel trapped. I want out. but I can't. not for a long time.

I'm surviving. this life is not about me.

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how you feel.
    It's like that for me all the time. I just want to feel Him...why can't He tell me how it's going to be for my good?

    I hope you find peace<3

    ReplyDelete